Here are courses I am currently teaching:
Here is a list of my latest papers:
- Selfish Routing in Public Services in European Journal of Operational Research.
- Comparisons between observable and unobservable M/M/1 queues with respect to optimal customer behavior in European Journal of Operational Research.
- Using Singular Spectrum Analysis to obtain staffing level requirements in emergency units in Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- Modelling emergency medical services with phase-type distributions in Health Systems.
- How efficient can an emergency unit be? A perfect world model. in Emergency Medecine Journal.
Here is a list of current research students I am working with:
You can find my talks here.